Sunday, January 4, 2009

Update-y

My baby is in bed now. She only cried for 20 minutes tonight but she is still awake. It has been almost three hours. Better but still not good.

My husband is currently effing around with the ceiling fan in our family room. It broke like 18 months ago and we just bought a new one yesterday. Excepting about eight hours for sleep, he has been at it for 24 hours. I tried to help him yesterday but that resulted in a lot of yelling and hurt feelings.

Unfortunately, the man is not handy. Even more unfortunately, he doesn't seem to know it. I am very handy. But some bizarre combination of sexism and pride prevents him from allowing me to do anything but hold stuff.

So now he is still in there jerking around with it and I am in here listening to the baby sing to herself.

I have been on vacation since December 23 and I go back tomorrow. I hope I get up on time.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: