Wednesday, July 16, 2008

nonsense

I am typing this on my BlackBerry because my internet connection is not working and since his job provided him with a wireless card, he does not care. I don't know how to fix it and that frustrates me.
***************

I can't believe I left that cry-baby post up for so long. How freaking embarassing.
****************

Maybe I should get Twitter. I don't know anyone irl that has it though, so who would read?
****************

My husband's job doesn't pay overtime, but for every hour of OT he works he accumulates 1.5 hours of vacation time. He is off for the entire month of July and I am already tired of him. Ninety percent of the things he says and does annoy me. Is that normal?
*******************

My father has congestive heart failure. The other day when he was home alone, he had chest pains so severe that he fell over. Instead of calling 911 or even my mother, he Googled his symptoms. He thinks that *maybe* it was a heart attack, but probably not. He refuses to see a doctor

1 comment:

Constance the Super said...

My head would have exploded without internet access. I don't know how you're doing it.

Having your boy annoy you when he's home is not unusual. Not at all.